SWARNA ZINC EDTA 12%
- Activates enzymes that are responsible for the synthesis of certain proteins for ensuring seed quality and uniform maturity.
- Helps in the formation of chlorophyll and some carbohydrates. Helps in the conversion of starches to sugars and its presence in plant tissue helps the plant to withstand cold temperatures.
- Helps in the formation of auxins which help with growth regulation and stem elongation.
- Foliar: 0.5 to 1 gm per litre of water, and
- Drip: 500 gm to 1 kg per acre
- 2 to 3 applications during growing stage, before flowering & fruiting
Most visible zinc-deficiency symptoms are short internodes (rosetting) and a decreased leaf size
Zinc-deficient plants exhibit delayed maturity.
Zinc-deficiency symptoms occur mainly in new growth as it is immobile in the plant.
Examples of deficiency symptoms:
o Corn: Chlorotic bands along the midribs
o Beans: Mottled leaves of dry beans
o Rice: Chlorosis
o Cotton: Loss of lower bolls of cotton, and
o Citrus: Narrow, yellow leaves in the new growth of citrus