DOW NUTRIBUILD - SILICON OSA 3%
- Dow for the first time, has introduced NUTRIBUILDTM Silicon OSA 3%, wherein 100% silicon is available to plant in “ortho-silicic acid” form.
- Silicon micro nutrient helps manage various kinds of stress such as pest attacks, water shortage, lodging, salinity, metal toxicity, etc. and leads to an increase in photosynthesis rate, thereby helping in overall crop health.
- Zn EDTA 12%
- Silicon in plant helps build its overall immunity.
- Increased plants resistance to abiotic stresses such as extreme temperature fluctuations, winds, drought, excess salinity, etc.
- Silicon also helps plant fight against biotic stresses such as fungal, bacterial and pest attacks.
- Silicon helps plant uptake more micronutrients from the alkaline/calcareous soils and reduces toxicity from excess metals in the P, Mn, Al and alkalis.
Foliar: 1.0 to 2.0 ml per litre of water
Soil/Drip: 500 ml to 700 ml per acre twice in the interval of about 20 to 30 days.
Also gives good results in Nursery, seed & Root treatments during transplantation.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet