AFRICAN DOUBLE YELLOW MARIGOLD SEEDS
- Plant height: 14 - 14.5 inches
- Plant spread: 4 - 6 inches
- Bloom time: Spring, Summer, Fall
- Max reachable height: 2 to 3 feet
- Difficulty to grow: Easy
- Caring for African Marigold
- Germination from large, easily handled seeds is rapid, and blooms should appear within a few weeks of sowing.
- When you water marigolds, allow the soil to dry somewhat between watering, then water well, then repeat the process.
- The densely double flower heads of the African marigolds tend to rot in wet weather.
- Do not water marigolds from overhead.
- Water at the base of the plant.
- Spring, Summer, Fall