SUN BIO PHOSI (BIO FERTILIZER PHOSPHO BACTERIUM)
- Phosphate Solubilising Bacteria Phosphobacteria (CFU: 2 x 109 Cells / ml)
- SUN BIO PHOSI contains phosphobacteria, which solubilizes insoluble phosphorous into soluble form.
- Phosphorus is a major nutrient for plants inducing vigorous growth, root development, flowering and also contribute to their disease tolerance. Phospho bacteria also produce hormones like IAA, Gibberellins and Cytokinin which act as plant growth promoters.
- SUN BIO PHOSI facilitates root formation and plant growth.
- It improves soil quality with subsequent uses.
- The effective strain of SUN BIO PHOSI increases the level of available phosphorous in soil to 30 to 40% through solubilzation of phosphate deposit.
- Cereals, millets, fruits, vegetables, flowers, plantation and field crops.
- Seed / planting material Treatment (Per kg):
- Mix 10 ml of SUN BIO PHOSI in cold jaggery solution and apply evenly on seed / planting material surface. Dry treated material in shade before sowing and use on same day.
- Seedling Treatment:
- Mix 10 ml of SUN BIO PHOSI in 1 liter of water dip seedling roots for 5-10 minutes before transplanting.
- Soil Application (Per Acre):
- Mix 1 liter of SUN BIO PHOSI with 50-100 kg of well decomposed manure or cake and apply evenly on moist soil.
- Mix 5-10 ml of SUN BIO PHOSI in 1 liter of water and apply near root zone by drenching.
- Fertigation (Per Acre):
- Mix 1-2 liter of SUN BIO PHOSI in water and apply in the root zone through drip system.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet