INDOFIL AVTAR FUNGICIDE
Technical Name: Zineb 68% + Hexaconazole 4%
- Indofil Avtar is a unique combination of Contact and systemic fungicide which controls all the major diseases of Crops.
- Besides Controlling many diseases provides Zinc nutrition to the plants and shows phytotonic effects on plant resulting in dark coloured healthy leaves.
- Avtar with its multisite and systemic action, Gives excellent control of Ascomycetes, Basidiomycetes and Deutromycetes. Best molecule for Alternaria diseases and soil borne fungi especially Rhizoctonia, Fusarium, Sclerotium etc in many crops.
- Very effective for disease resistance management. It is safe to foliage, blossoms and fruits of many plants.
- Safe fungicide with low toxicity to mammals, fish, birds and natural enemies.
Mode of Action:
- It is a unique combination of Contact and systemic fungicide. Its contact part is Zineb which is a broad-spectrum fungicide with protective action and Hexaconazole is an unique highly systemic triazole fungicide, acting as protective, curative and eradicant with strong antisporulant and translaminar action.
- For better disease management, it is always advisable to remember the maxim – PREVENTION IS ALWAYS BETTER THAN CURE.
- Generally the sprays of Avtar should start before the appearance of disease or at disease initiation. Repeat the applications at 8-12 days interval depending on climatic conditions and disease severity.
- Dosage: 2-2.5 gm/ltr