GANGOTHRI ORGANIC-K POTASSIUM
- Natural Potash
First of its kind bulk fertilizer in India which is the only source of Natural Potash. Source of secondary and micro nutrient. Lesser Chloride count helps in preventing chloride injury especially in crops like tobacco, potato, vegetables, etc. Supplements the Potassium in natural manner, thereby, reducing the dosage of other chemical potash fertilizers.
Product can be produced from 2 methods: Spent wash incineration and Spray drying spent wash from sugarcane distilleries only.
- Potassium is an essential nutrient for plant growth, plant health and vigor.
- Helps to build strong cell wall to avoid disease and pest attack
- Potassium is the soil cation required in the largest amount by plants
- Specific roles of K in the plant include osmoregulation, internal cation/anion balance, enzyme activation, proper water relations, photosynthate translocation, and protein synthesis etc.
- There are no known harmful effects of K to the environment or to human health.
|Water Soluble Potassium (as K2O) % by weight, Minimum||14.5|
|Moisture % by weight, Maximum||5.0|
Crops Recommended :
|Field Crops||All Crops|
|Horticulture Crops||All Crops|
|Available Packagings||50 Kgs|
|For 1 Litre of Water||10g|
|Time of Application||15 days before sowing / transplanting.|