Technical Content: Profenofos 40% + Cypermethrin 4% EC
Roket is a ready to use mixture of two active ingredients i.e. Profenofos and Pyrethroid Cypermethrin. It is a non-systemic insecticide having contact and stomach action. It is effective against several insect pests (both chewing and sucking types).
- Synergistic power with powerful stomach and contact action.
- Strong ovicidal, larvicidal and acaricidal properties.
- Quick knock down and excellent control on hard to kill boll-worm.
- Kills insects on lower and upper surface of leaves due to penetrating action.
- Convenient, single pack and ready to use instead of field mix.
- Economical to use with much higher and quality produce.
- Suitable for IPM programmes.
Mode of Action:
- Profenofos- Acetylcholine esterase inhibitor.
- Cypermethrin- Sodium channel modulator
Start application when the insect infestation reaches economic threshold level and repeat at an interval of 10-15 days depending upon environmental condition. Water dilution depends on the type of spray pump and crop growth. Dosage also depends on the pest intensity and crop growth. Stop last application 14 days before harvest of crop.
|CROP||PEST||DOSE (Per Ha)|
|Cotton||Bollworm Complex||1000-1500 ml|