NIMBECIDINE NEEM INSECTICIDE 300PPM
Formulation : EC formulation
Nimbecidine is a neem oil-based formulation with 300 ppm Azadirachtin. It is a natural organic insect control product for agricultural crops.
Recommended crops and pest as per CIB&RC
Cotton – Boll worm, Aphid
Rice – Leaf roller, Stem borer, Brown Plant Hopper
Dosage : 1.2 lit / acre, 3.0 Lit / ha
Shelf life: 2 years
Application: • 2-3 times at weekly intervals.
- Application can be done before the insect infestation and also at the initial stage of insect population ( 4-5 number per leaf)
- It also controls other sucking pests like Whiteflies, Aphids, Thrips etc.
- It acts as Anti-feedent, Repellent, oviposition deterrent and insect growth suppressor. The Insect cannot develop resistance against Nimbecidine.
- It is organic, non-toxic and safe to natural enemies. Compatible with chemical insecticides and improve the potentiation effect of insecticides
- Organic certified product.
- In addition to the recommended crops and pests, it also controls sucking pests like White flies, Aphids, Thrips, etc.
Packing available –500 ml & 1.0 Lt.