- Gracia is a novel isoxazoline insecticide with broad-spectrum activity, launched in collaboration with Nissan Chemical Corporation. The proactive spray of Gracia immediately after pest incidence ensures a longer duration of control. Its unique mode of action works effectively against both sucking and chewing pests. Its chemistry is classified under Group 30 of IRAC's mode of action classification. Safer to mammals and beneficial insects
Features & BenefitsBENEFITS
- Proactive: For bountiful yields, spray at the early stage of pest attack.
- Power: Effective control in thrips and borers. Its translaminar action ensures that the sucking pests under the leaf also get killed, providing complete protection.
- Protection: It is environment friendly. It is also safer for beneficial insects and mammals.
- MODE OF ACTION - It is a gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA) - gated chloride channels antagonist. It is a translaminar insecticide effective through ingestion and contact.
|Crops||Target Pest/Disease||Dose per Acre (ml/ acre)|
Leaf hopper, Thrips, Fruit and shoot borer
Diamond back moth, tobacco caterpillar, semilooper
Thirps, Fruit Borer, Tobacco caterpillar
|Okra||Leaf hopper, Thrips, Fruit borer||160|
|Redgram||Spotted pod borer, pod borer||160|
|Tomato||Thirps, Fruit borer||160|
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet