Technical Name: Imazethepyr 10% SL
Mode of Action: Seletive Early Post emergence herbicide.
- Ichigo belongs to Imidozolinone chemical group.
- Ichigo is recommended for the control of Grasses, Sedges and broad leaved in Soybean and Groundnut crop.
- Ichigo is a systemic herbicide quickly absorbed by foliage and roots of the weeds. It is also having longer residual action in soil which keeps controlling new emerging weeds.
- It is applied as a early post emergent between 10 to 14 days after sowing. It should be tank mix with ammonium sulphate and surfactant provided along with Ichigo bottle resulting better efficacy.
Features and USP:
- It provides longer duration control on weeds.
- It provides early protection of weeds there by minimises the losses.
- It application: At 2-3 leaves stage of broad leaf weeds or 2-3 inch height of grassy weeds.
- It can be mixed with other weedicide also.
- It should be applied uniformly without overlapping of spray
|Recommended Crop||Recommended Pest / Disease||Per Acre||Waiting period|
|Dosage Formulation||Dilution in water in ltr.|
|Soyabean||Umbrella sedge, Jungle rice, Barnyard grass, Dudhi, Kuli seeds, False amaranth, Commelina (Day flower) etc.||300-400 ml ICHIGO + 300-400 g ICHIGO-BOOST + 225-300 ml ICHIGO - SPREAD||200-240||75|
|Groundnut||Umbrella sedge, Carpet weed, Love grass, Commelina (Day flower) etc||400-600 ml ICHIGO + 400-600 g ICHIGO-BOOST + 300-450 ml ICHIGO - SPREAD||200-280||90|
Note: Always use Flood Jet or Flat Fan nozzle for herbicide spray
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet