HUMETSU HUMIC ACID
- HUMETSU is blend of Naturally derived organic matter and nutrients.
- It is specially made for Indian crops and Agro-climatic conditions.
- HUMETSU is derived from exclusive natural feedstock from Siberian Leonardites field of Russia, which are the results of millions of years natural fermentation process by soil microbes.
- HUMETSU gets quickly absorbed in plant and participate the nutritional Bio-chemical process as well as develops the inherent strength to fight against adverse weather conditions.
Features & BenefitsFEATURES
- Unique Russian source ensures excellent quality raw material
- Excellent manufacturing ensures availability of multiple Macro and Micro nutrients
- Benefits Soil as well as Crops
- Combats with abiotic stresses.
- Not only Yield Enhancer, but also Quality Enhancer
- Free from Heavy metals, Pollutants because of Naturally occurring origin
- Good compatibility with maximum plant protection chemicals
- MODE OF ACTION - Humic acid-based Biostimulant.
|Mode Of Application||Dose||Method Of Application|
|Seed treatment||5-10 ml/kg of seed||Make slurry in water to coat the Seed surface|
|Soil Drench/ Root feeding||800-1000 ml/acre||Soil drench followed by irrigation|
|Foliar Application||400-500 ml/acre||
Apply 2-3 times at critical growth stages like
1. Tillering, Root formation, Branching stage
2. Flower initiation to Early fruit setting stage
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet