Technical Name: Atrazine 50% WP
- Atari effectively controls grassy broad-leaved weeds.
- It provides a longer period of protection of crop against weeds.
- It has good compatibility with other herbicides.
- It is safe for the environment and care should be taken to avoid drift in the waterway.
- It is highly cost-effective and plays an important role in managing the resistant weeds
Mode of Action:
- Selective broad spectrum herbicide for controlling grassy and Broad leaved weeds.
- It is a herbicide of Triazine group for pre and targeted post emergence application.
|Recommended Crop||Recommended Pest / Disease||Per Acre||Waiting period|
|Dosage Formulation||Dilution in water in ltr.|
|Maize||Trianthama monogyna, Digera arvensis, Echinochloa sp., Eleusine sp., Xantheium strumarium, Brachiaria sp., Digitaria sp., Amaranthus viridis, Clemome viscosa, Polygonum sp.||400-800 gm||200-280||-|
|Sugarcane||Portulaca oleracea,Digitaria sp.,Boerhaavia diffusa, Euphorbia sp.,Tribulus terrestris||400-1600 gm||200-280||-|
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet