IRIS HYBRID OP AMARANTHUS RED VEGETABLE SEEDS
- Iris Amaranthus Seeds have always believed in sustainable development of the environment by believing in growing a seed per house.
- The Iris Hybrid concept leads you to a healthy and fit life where you have the opportunity to grow what you eat. Grow your own fruits and vegetables with Iris
- Hybrid seeds and eat healthy, fresh, organic and chemical-free food. Iris Hybrid has a wide range of Indian vegetable seeds, leafy vegetables, exotic vegetable seeds, herb seeds, fruit seeds and flower seeds.
- Prepare soil mixed with organic manure or compost before sowing the seeds after all frost and check soil is clean from any weed or insect open the seed packet on a white sheet of paper as while opening the seeds might fall, which are not visible to naked eyes after preparing the soil.
- Sprinkle the seeds over the soil cover the seeds with little soil or press with gentle hand while watering.
- Sprinkle water through a sprinkler or manually using your hands do not use pipe or a mug to water for the first week, as the force of water might damage the seed germination process.
The seeds are only for sowing, agriculture and plantation purpose and cannot be consumed. Treated with poison do not use for Food, Feed and Oil purpose and keep away from children and pets. The germination rate of seeds can vary depending on the season and the soil conditions. Please check the season of the seed and maintain the temperature and soil nutrients to the optimum level in order to get a high germination
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet