Adora Herbicide is a new generation broad spectrum post-emergent herbicide containing Bispyribac-sodium as an active ingredient. It effectively controls most of the weed species infesting rice crops, both in nurseries and the main field.
Technical Content: Bispyribac Sodium 10% SC
Mode of Action :
It is a selective, systemic post-emergent herbicide. After application, it gets absorbed by foliage and roots.
Herbicide Resistance Action Committee (HRAC) Classification Group B
- Broad spectrum post-emergent herbicide - It effectively controls grasses, sedges, and broad leaf weeds infesting rice crops both in the nursery and main field.
- Excellent crop selectivity- It has excellent rice crop selectivity and it degrades in plant systems extremely fast to provide excellent control of all major weeds with utmost safety to rice crops when applied as a post-emergent herbicide.
- Flexibility in application time- It has a wide application window and can be used in the early post-emergent segment.
- Novel herbicide with a low dosage- It requires a very low dose to attain highly satisfactory and consistent results. Depending on weed intensity, only 200 ml of Adora is required per hectare to control major weeds.
- It is compatible with other plant protection chemicals including carbamates and organophosphate insecticides without any adverse effect on rice.
Recommendations for Use:
- Nursery: 10-12 days of sowing for nursery rice.
- Transplanted Rice: Within 10-14 days of transplanted rice when most of the weeds have already emerged and are in the 3-4 leaf stage depending upon soil and climatic factors.
- Direct-seeded rice: Optimum time of application is within 15-25 days of the sowing.
Method of Application
- Remove water from the rice field.
- Mix the required dosage (80-120 ml per acre) with an adequate quantity of water.
- Use a flat fan/ flood jet nozzle to spray and spray uniformly over the targeted plants.
- Spray mist should cover the foliar parts of weeds at application.
- Refill the field with water within 2-3 days of application.
- Maintain standing water of 3-4 cm for a minimum of 10 days.
Dosage: 80-120 ml per acre or 0.4 - 0.5 ml per liter of water.
Echinochloa crusgalli, Echinochloa colonum, Ischaemum rugosum, Cyperus difformis, Cyperus iria, Fimbristylis miliacea, Eclipta alba, Ludwigia parviflora, Monochoria vaginalis, Alternanthera philoxeroides, Sphenoclcea zeylenica
- Do not spray if the rains are expected.
- Do not apply by sand mix technique.
- Do not spray without draining out the water from the field.
- Do not tank mix with sulphur and copper-containing pesticides.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet