BIOVITA BIO ACTIVATOR ( बायोवीटा )
BIOVITA is based on seaweed Ascophyllum nodosum, the finest marine plant available for agricultural use and is recognized world over as an excellent natural fertilizer and source of organic matter. BIOVITA application enables plants to receive direct benefits from the naturally balanced nutrients and plant growth substances available in the seaweed extract.
Trade Name: BIOVITA
Common Name: Ascophyllum nodosum
Formulation: BIOVITA Liquid
- BIOVITA provides over 60 naturally occurring major and minor nutrients and plant development substances comprising of enzymes, proteins, cytokinins, amino acids, vitamins, gibberellins, auxins, betains etc. in organic form.
- BIOVITA provides all constituents in balanced form for healthier plant growth.
- BIOVITA contributes to greater microbial activity when applied to soil and thus increasing the nutrient availability to plants.
- BIOVITA is an ideal organic product for better growth and productivity, which can be used on all types of plants, whether indoor, outdoor, garden, nursery, lawns, turf, agriculture or plantation crops.
- Spray as mist on entire canopy of the plants, using high volume sprayer on field and plantation crops. For small sized flower beds or pot plants, mix 1 to 2 ml of BIOVITA liquid with one litre of water and spray the mixture uniformly on entire canopy.
|FORMULATION||DOSE (Per Ha)|
|BIOVITA Liquid||500 ml to 1 lit. / ha (1 to 2 ml / lit. of water)|
Directions for use
- Shake BIOVITA liquid bottle thoroughly before using.
- Try to use entire quantity of BIOVITA granules or liquid once the pack is opened.
- Store at room temperature and avoid prolonged exposure to direct sun light.
- Timing and rate of application is very important for maximum efficacy hence crop-wise. schedule and guidelines should be followed carefully.
- Avoid application of herbicides in combination with BIOVITA