MANUAL SEEDLING TRANSPLANTER KK-MBT-01
Usage of this seedling planter makes the transplanting process easier, faster with very less manpower. Some of the benefits are:
1. The operator can stand straight (no need to bend down) for planting the seedling making the process easy.
2. One manual planter can equal 9 person’s working at a time providing high efficiency.
3. It can be used with single or both the hands.
4. Avoids the usage of expensive machinery.
5. Economical and easy to operate.
6. Suitable not only for farmers but also for anyone who loves gardening.
1. Our hand-held transplanter allows one person to plant hundreds of seedlings per hour.
2. This tool can be used with prepared seed- beds either through plastic (mulching sheets) or bare ground.
3. Used for planting seedlings of vegetables like, Tomato, Onion, Maize (Corn), Brinjal, Cabbage, Cucumber, Peanut, Garlic, Carrot and tobacco.
4. Can also be used for planting potato, flower bulbs, etc.
The purchase is not contingent upon a product demonstration. The purchaser shall satisfy himself with the product as desired, including any product demonstration or verification of any function, before buying. KisanKraft Limited or its authorized dealers, including online sellers, shall not be liable to give any on-site demonstration after the purchase of any of the product.
Warranty & Returns
As per KisanKraft's policy.