- GIBBER is a hormone extracted from plants and fungi being widely used as a plant growth regulator. Gibberellic acid is a tetracyclic di-terpenoid hormone that regulates plant growth. Even though it is present in plants, it is produced at a very low rate. Plants with growth hormone deficiency have a slow or flat rate of growth
- Gibberellic Acid 0.001% SL
Features & Benefits
- TARGET CROPS:- Grain crops, Vegetable crops, Oilseeds crops, and Fruit crops including Sugarcane, Cotton, etc.
- Spray uniformly to plants/crops so as to cover crop canopy fully. Gibberellic acid should be sprayed during the cool hours of the day. Repeat the application if there is rain within six hours of spraying.
- 25 ml of Gibberellic acid 0.001% in 15 liters of water.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet