CULTAR PLANT GROWTH PROMOTER
- Cultar contains paclobutrazol, a phytoregulator, which acts inhibiting the synthesis of gibberellins, producing a decrease in vegetative growth.
- The benefit from the use of Cultar manifests itself in a balanced foliage and in the reduction of vegetative growth and pruning.
- Eventually, effects on fruit quality (color, size, maturation and yield) can also be observed.
- In the cultivation of the mango, along with good cultural practices, the use of Cultar can advance and stimulate the flowering.
- Roots absorb Cultar efficiently and transport through the xylem to vegetative growth parts.
- Paclobutrazol 23% SC
- The Compound is taken through stem tissue or roots.
- It is translocated to the site of action in Sub-apical meristems
- Tree Vigour is controlled by reducing the internode lengths of new shoots and earlier formation of terminal buds.
- Fruit bud production, fruit color and harvesting yield can also be favorably influenced.
|Crops||Usage lAge of tree||Dosage||Water (l)||Method Of Application|
|Mango tree||Age 7-15 years Age 16-25 years Age more than 25 years||15 ml 20 ml 25-40 ml||5 - 10 litres for mature tree||Recommended as Soil drench (Single application) for mature mangoes only (at least 7 years old). Recommended quality of Padobutrazol to be diluted in clean water of (5-10 Litres) and applied in furrow 5cm to 10 an deep, about 30 cm away from the trunk. Fill up with soil afterapplication or apply as soil-collardrench.Applied after the hanrestof fruit.Any time from Julyto Oct. will be ideal.|
|Pomegranate||To induce flowering and enhance yield||30 ml / tree||2L||Recommended as Soil drench (Single application) Ring form furrowto be tree made at a depth of 5-7 cm around plants and soil drenching to be done in active rootzone and covered with soil.|
|Apple||To induce flowering and enhance yield||10 ml/tree||5L||Recommended as Soil drench (Single application) Treatment solution to be drenched in soil in circular area 25 cm away from tree stern (Dormant stage)|
|Cotton||To restrict vegetative growth shedding of squares/ balls & enhance yield||150ml/ha||500Litre/ha||First foliar spray at 55-65 days after sowing followed by another spray at 20-25 days after first spray (max. two applications) by high volume shedding of squares/ knapsack sprayer.|
Mode Of Action
- Inhibition of Gibberellins biosynthesis.
- The cultar application is done three months before flowering and after applying two irrigation may be required and one should also take care that at least one moth before the irrigation should not be given.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet