UTKARSH FUNGFREE (BIO FUNGICIDE)
Visit the Utkarsh Agro storeCountry of origin: India
- FungFree is a bio pesticide works as bio-fungicide prepared by concept of Biotechnology, Fung-Free is made from different fungi like Trichoderma viride , Trichoderma harzianum , Ampelomyces quisqualis and many more species.
- FungFree provides protection to the crop plants against soil borne and air borne pathogen.
- FungFree is an effective remedy against pathogens effecting all crops & plantations including Groundnut, Bt Cotton, Cumin, Onion, Garlic, Pulses, Sugarcane, Vegetable crops, Tobacco, Potato, Ginger, Banana, Papaya and horticultural and floricultural plantations.
- Banana, Papaya, Mango, Sapota, Pomegranate, Guava, Ber, Apple, Pear, Peach, Plum, Loquat, Almond, Cherry, Grape, Fig, Water melon, Musk melon, Jack fruit, Aonla, Bael, Custard apple, Phalsa, Grape, Orange, Citrus, Apricoat, Walnut, Pecannut, Strawberry, Litchi, Arecanut, Lemons, Pineappple, Kiwifruit, Dragon fruit, Avocado, Tomato, Brinjal, Chilli, Capsicum, Okra, Pea, Cowpea, French bean, Bottle gourd, Bitter gourd, Ridge gourd, Sponge gourd, Cucumber, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Little gourd, Pointed gourd, Drum stick, Kidney bean, Lima bean, Onion, Garlic, Ginger, Turmeric, kale, Knol khol, Srouting broccoli, Pigeon pea, Spine gourd, Coriander, Fenugreek, Nutmeg, Clove, Cumin, Cinnamon, Elaichi, Curry leaves, Wheat, Paddy rice, Sorghum, Bajra, Barley, Maize, Chickpea Chana, Lentil masoor, Black gram, Mung, Groundnut, Mustard, Coconut, Sesame, Linseed, Sunflower, Rose, Marigold, Hibiscus, Bougainvillea, Jasmine, Orchid, Crysanthemum, Cotton, Sugarcane, Jute tobacco, Arecanut, Date palm.
- Root Rot, Stem Rot, Wilt Disease, Damping off, Blight, Leaf spot, Downy Mildew, Powdery Mildew, Black Scurf
- Foliar spray for air borne diseases: 2-4 ml/litre water. Soil Application – soil borne disease: 1-litre/acre by drenching or can be mixed with 250 kg of organic fertilizer or field soil and can be applied uniformly. Drip System: 1 litre/acre by drip irrigation. Apply preferably in the early morning or during the late evening hours. Use the spray solution as a direct spray targeting the pests on the undersides of the leaves.