CULTAR PLANT GROWTH REGULATOR
- Cultar contains paclobutrazol, a phytoregulator, which acts inhibiting the synthesis of gibberellins, producing a decrease in vegetative growth.
- The benefit from the use of Cultar manifests itself in a balanced foliage and in the reduction of vegetative growth and pruning.
- Eventually, effects on fruit quality (color, size, maturation and yield) can also be observed.
- In the cultivation of the mango, along with good cultural practices, the use of Cultar can advance and stimulate the flowering.
- The absorption of Cultar applied to the soil (more efficient) is done through the roots, being transported by the xylem to the points of vegetative growth.
For trees less than 10 years age : 8 mL per tree dissolved in water and apply to the root zone
For trees more than 10 years age : 16 mL per tree dissolved in water and apply to the root zone
Note: The cultar application is done three months before flowering and after applying two irrigation may be required and one should also take care that at least one moth before the irrigation should not be given.