S AMIT CHEMICALS (AGREO) PERFOSIL (BIO AVAILABLE STABILIZED SILICA)
S Amit Chemicals (AGREO)
- PerfoSil is an Ecocert-certified Plant Immunity & Yield Booster, based on bio-available stabilized silica which is equivalent to 3% Ortho Silicic Acid on absorption. It helps plants to withstand biotic & abiotic stress, builds up its immune system & enhances nutrient uptake.
- PerfoSil has proven efficacy as an Immunity & Yield Booster of plants in crops like fruits, vegetables, flowers, cereals, pulses, legumes, cotton, sugarcane, tea etc., both in green house & open field cultivations.
- Bio Available Stabilized Silica - 3%, Sorbitol – 15%.
MODE OF ACTION:
- After foliar spray, PerfoSil facilitates the uptake & transport of water & nutrients in required proportion to all parts of the plant.
- It also reduces transpiration through the thick leaf & optimizes water management in the plant.
- It accumulates in the cuticle & epidermis of leaf, thus increasing natural resistance against insects. The jaws of sucking mites/insects get damaged due to thick tissues & hence they cannot chew/bite the leaves.
- Seed Dip Treatment – PerfoSil 1 ml / 1 lit for 30 min, Remove, Shake dry & Sow
- Sapling Dip Treatment – PerfoSil 1 ml / 1 lit – Dip roots, remove, shake & transplant
- Foliar Spray: PerfoSil 1 ml / 1 lit
- Drip Systems: PerfoSil 1ml / 1 lit, give half an hour before stopping the drip cycle.
- Activates plant pathways to stimulate growth & Self Acquired Resistance (SAR) against fungi & bacteria.
- Builds tolerance to biotic & abiotic stress.
- Improves drought resistance by reducing water requirement up to 40%.
- Improves uptake of minerals especially Phosphorus.
- Mitigates toxicity of Mn, Cu, Co, Fe, Al & Ca.
- Enhances quality & quantity of produce up to 25%.
- National Research Centre for Grapes (NRCG), Pune.
- Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth, Dapoli.
- Selling Permission from Krishi Ayuktalay, Maharashtra-Pune.
- Ecocert NPOP for India.
- Ecocert NOP for US.
- It is compatible with commonly used plant nutrition & plant protection products.
- Do not mix with acidic water or acidic product, else it will polymerize. Do not keep in open & in sunlight.
- Since use of the product is beyond our control, we are not responsible and will not accept any liability, claims or losses caused whatsoever, except the quality of the product.
- PerfoSil Stability
- Silica is stable only at high ph, hence we do not find stable silica in nature. Silica instantly polymerises at even ph of 7 when it come to contact with CO2 in the atmosphere. Most of the formulations of Silica available in the world are acidic in nature & hence they tend to polymerise fast. Or shelf life is very low.
- PerfoSil Speciality
- PerfoSil is stabilized at highly alkaline ph, hence stable upto 4 years..Hence we are able to give higher stabilized silica content upto 3% as compared to competition which gives up to 0.8 to 1%.Tried and tested in various countries, Kenya, Sri Lanka, India, Iran, Costa Rica, Canada, US & Latin America, Ghana.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet