MIPATEX DRIP IRRIGATION PIPE - INLINE
- STRONG AND DURABLE MATERIAL: Mipatex drip irrigation Pipe is made from high quality UV resistant Linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE) material, is much stronger and able to withstand greater impact and puncture damage.
- Unmatched Resistance to chemicals and fertilizers commonly used in landscaping. It can be left out year-round, buried or on the surface, in any weather.
- UNIQUE DESIGN AND EASY TO INSTALL: Unique Micropores design creates an ultra-tight connection to fittings, Flexibility allows tighter turns with fewer elbows for fast, easy installation in garden, flower bed, ground cover or other landscaped areas.
- FUNCTION: Use as the main line in a small Drip irrigation system or to branch off from larger Drip tubing systems to micro-watering system.
- COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with sharp Fittings, Spot Watering Emitters, Micro-Bubblers, Misters and Sprays. Flow regulated, self flushing inline emitters deliver equal flow at a wide range of operating pressures.
- DRIPPER AT EACH 40CM, 4 LITRE WATER DISCHARGE PER HOUR