Technical Content: Profenophos 50% EC
- Jashn It belongs to a group called Organophosphate. It controls wide range of harmful chewing and sucking insects.
- It is a proven ovicide. It effectively controls the Aphids, Jassids, Thrips, White fly and Boll worms.
Jash being broad spectrum it affords control over all sucking pests and foliar feeding larvae.
- It is basically used as an acaricide giving excellent control of mites on a variety of crops.
- It exhibits ovicide cum adulticide actions.
- Fast knock down action with long lasting residual activity.
- Less waiting period between last spray and harvest.
Mode Of Action: Profenofos is a neurotoxin acting as a cholonesterase inhibitor in insect nervous system.
Crops: All Crops, Tea- 200ml/acre
Dosage: 2ml/ Liter
Click Here For More Insecticides