URJA SS 501 - SWISS CHARD SEEDS
- The Swiss chard is a plant which is quite popular in Mediterranean areas, and can be prepared by either boiling, steaming or roasting.
- The stalks come in red, white, yellow, and green, but all have a similar slightly bitter taste.
- Its health benefits are numerous as it is high in vitamins K, A, C, magnesium, potassium, and dietary fiber.
- Fresh shiny green crinkled leaves
- White veins
- White Stalks
- Approx. seeds count - 500
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet