PREMA 178 ONION SEEDS
Red colour onion, mainly for rainy season. Sowing time is recommended in the beginning of the rainy season or in the month of May. Plants have an excellent development of the stem with an average of 12-14 leaves.
- PLANT VIGOR: Strong.
- DIAMETER: 7 * 8 cm
- FLOWERING HABITAT: Determinate
- BULB COLOR: Red
- WEIGHT: Medium sized, 170 to 220 gm
- MATURITY: 110 days
- STATES: Across India except north eastern states
Preparation Of Main Field:
- Deep ploughing followed by a 1-2 harrowing.
- Add 7-8 tones/acre well decomposed FYM followed by harrowing to mix in the soil thoroughly.
- Apply basal dose of Fertilizer at the time of transplanting.
- Irrigate the field and transplant the seedlings.
Chemical Fertilizer: Fertilizer requirement varies with soil fertility.
- Apply basal dose at the time of planting : 30:30:30 NPK Kg/acre.
- Apply top dressing 20 days after planting : 25:25:25 NPK Kg/acre.
- Apply top dressing 45-50 days after planting : 00:00:25 NPK Kg/acre.
- Apply Sulphur (Bensulf) in soil 40-50 days after transplanting : 10-15 kg/acre.
- Harvesting: Stop irrigation two weeks before harvest. After harvest keep the bulb in the field for curing for 5- 6 days along with tops. Cover the bulbs to avoid sun scalding. After proper drying remove roots and neck, don't cut the neck close to bulb.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet