LUMIGEN P3546 CORN
- Lumigen P3546 is leafy disease tolerant hybrid with fatty cobs which translates to high yields. Suitable for Kharif & Rabi seasons.
- Seeds are treated with Treated with Cyantraniliprole + Thiamethoxam.
Fertilizer Management: -
- It is advisable to follow N: P: K application at the rate of 48:24:20 per acre for best yields.
- All P & K and 1/3 of N should be applied as basal dose at the time of sowing.
- Balance Nitrogen can be applied in two split doses — first dose between 35-40 days and the second dose at the time of tassels emergence.
- Basal application of Zinc Sulphate at 10 kg/acre is also recommended.
- Application of organic manure/rotten compost/FYM at the rate of 8mt/acre is most ideal for increased yield.
Irrigation Schedule: -
- Regular irrigation should be given in Corn at an interval of 6-10 days depending upon soil and climate. Avoid excessive irrigation or water stagnation in the field up to 30 days.
The Critical Stages for Irrigation are as follows: -
- Knee height stage
- Pollination stage
- Grain development stages
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet