KATSU INSECTICIDE ( कत्सु कीटनाशक )
Technical Name: Cartap Hydrochloride 4% GR
- Katsu belongs to Nereistoxin analogue chemical group.
- Katsu is recommended on Paddy on Leaf folder, Stem borer & Whorl maggot.
- Katsu controls sucking and biting insects by stomach and contact action. It controls the hidden caterpillars like Stem borer and leaf folder due to its strong systemic action.
- Katsu is applied at early stages of the crop.
- Katsu has longer persistent efficacy.
Mode of Action: Systemic Insecticide with Stomach and Contact Action
Features and Benefits:
- Katsu is highly cost effective for Paddy pest and so far no resistance is reported against it.
- Katsu is having long persistence in irrigated paddy field.
- Katsu is safe for mammals and predators.
|Target Crop||Target Insect/ Pest / Disease||Per Acre||Waiting period (days)|
|Dosage Formulation (ml)||Dilution in water in liter.|
|Paddy||Stem borer||7.5||-||3 applications at 15 days Interval from 10 days after transplanting|
|Paddy||Leaf folder||7.5-10||-||3 applications at 15 days Interval from 10 days after transplanting|
|Paddy||Whorl maggot||7.5-10||-||3 applications at 15 days Interval from 10 days after transplanting|
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet