- Systhane is a broad spectrum systemic fungicide. Most economical, safe and effective fungicide for the control of Powdery Mildew, Anthracnose and Scab.
- Myclobutanil 10% WP
Features & BenefitsFEATURES
- Systhane has the active ingredient Myclobutanil, which belongs to the triazole group of compounds.
- Its xylem mobile which makes it move from treated tissue into new growth, protects foliage and new growth between applications.
- It has systemic action and excellent vapor activity.
- It has one hour of rain fastness which means it’s resistant to wash off by rain or irrigation water when applied 1hour before rainfall.
- It is registered for the control of powdery mildew in grape, scab in apple and powdery mildew, leaf spots and die back in chilli.
- MODE OF ACTION - Systhane inhibits the ergosterol biosynthesis (steroid demethylation inhibitor) It controls the target fungi by inhibiting synthesis of sterols in fungus thus affecting their normal growth.
|Target Crops||Target Insects/Pests||Dosage /acre(ml)|
|Apple||Scab||40gm/ 10liter of water for one tree|
|Grapes||Powdery mildew, Dieback||16gm/ acre|
|Chilli||Powdery mildew, Leafspot,|
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet