Merivon fungicide is a powerful tool for disease protection in almonds, strawberries, leafy vegetables, and pome and stone fruits, such as apples and cherries.
Technical Content: Fluxapyroxad 250 G/L + Pyraclostrobin 250 G/L SC
- A Novel Fungicide with Broadspectrum activity
- Effective fungicide on powdery mildew with AgCelence
Time of application: Preventive application
Note: Merivon fungicide Needs to be applied at recommended dosage only
otherwise leads to crop injury
Dose per Acre: 80 ml (0.35ml-0.4ml/ltr of water)
Targeted Disease: Powdery Mildew, Alternaria & Septoria, Botrytis, Anthracnose
Benefits of Merivon Fungicide
- Long-lasting, broad-spectrum disease protection
- Provides advanced plant health benefits
- More consistent performance than competitive products
- Drives market-leading yields
How Merivon Fungicide Works
Merivon is powered by Xemium® fungicide, an active ingredient that continuously distributes its chemistry throughout the leaf to deliver longer-lasting disease protection. Merivon fungicide is a combination of Xemium and pyraclostrobin. This combination delivers longer-lasting disease protection, advanced plant health benefits, and healthier, higher-quality fruit.
Field trials have demonstrated that Merivon consistently delivers high-quality crops and market-leading yields.