- Merivon® contains a unique combination of Xemium®, the latest fungicide innovation by BASF.Merivon®, BASF’s latest fungicide which provides more consistent performance for maximum crop potential.
- Fluxapyroxad 250 G/L + Pyraclostrobin 250 G/L SC
Features & Benefits
- Merivon® is a very effective fungicide for the control of the Powdery Mildew diseases in Grapes and Premature Leaf Fall & Alternaria Leaf Spot in Apple.
- Broad spectrum disease control
- Faster & longer duration control
- Enjoy its AgCelence® benefit: Enhanced fruit quality
Mode Of Action
- Xemium®, is fully adsorbed and evenly transported in the leaves ensuring exceptional distribution and continuous action, thereby controlling the diseases for longer duration.
|Crop||Insect/Pest||Dosage / Application Rate||Water (L)||PHI|
|Apples||Alternaria, Marssonina Leaf Fall / Fruit Blotch||
|Grape||Powdery Mildew||40 ml||200 ltr||10|
|Mango||Powdery Mildew||30-40ml||200 ltr||38|
|cucumber||Powdery Mildew||80-100ml||200 ltr||10|
|Chilli||Powdery Mildew & Anthracnose||80-100ml||200 ltr||7|
|Tomato||Early blight & septoria leaf spot||80-100ml||200 ltr||10|
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet