- Folicur Fungicide contains Tebuconazole a systemic triazole fungicide. Triazoles are the leading chemical class of fungicides worldwide. Folicur Fungicide offers an effective and reliable solution against a wide spectrum of diseases in many crops by protective, curative and eradicative action. Application of Folicur Fungicide results in a greening effect on the crop foliage.
Tebuconazole 250 EC (25.9% w/w)
- Broad-spectrum action against many crop diseases.
- Prophylactic, curative, eradicative efficacy.
- Excellent Plant Growth (PG) effect.
- Improves the quality of produce.
Folicur Fungicide is applied as a protective as well as curative fungicide, at early appearance of the disease.
|Target Crop||Target Disease|
|Rice||Blast, Sheath Blight|
|Chili||Powdery Mildew, Fruit Rot|
|Groundnut||Tikka and Rust|
||Anthracnose (Pod Blight)|
Mode of Action: Folicur Fungicide acts as a systemic fungicide. Demethylase inhibitors interfere in the process of building the structure of the fungal cell wall. Finally, inhibit the reproduction and further growth of the fungus.
Dosage: 1-1.5 ml/liter of water
Fungicide Resistance Action Committee (FRAC) Classification No. 3
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet