- Amistar Fungicide is a broad spectrum with globally highest selling Strobilurins
- Highly systemic strobilurin, that provides protection to the complete crop canopy
- Known to positively influence the crop yield and quality by promoting a range of beneficial physiological and greening effects, so helping the crop towards its full genetic potential.
- Helps the plant to fight better against the abiotic stress and better utilization of the nutrients provided.
Features & Benefits
- Amistar Fungicide increases the flower holding capacity of the plants
- Effective kills broad spectrum of disease on a wide range of crop
- Makes the leaves greener and healthier
- Stops Disease even before it starts.
- Delays onset senescence hence prolonging Green leaf Area (GLA).
- Treated crop able to cope better with water stress
- Treated crop has improved ability to use nitrogen efficiently and assimilate it into proteins
Mode Of Action: Amistar is a broad-spectrum, systemic fungicide. Amistar works on the Respiratory system of the fungus, thus depriving the fungus of the energy required to grow, thus effectively killing the fungus.
|Crops||Pest||Dosage/ha (ml)||Water (Litre)||Waiting period between last spray to harvest in days|
|Grapes||Downy mildew, powdery mildew||500||500-750||7|
|Mango||Anthracnose, Powdery mildew||0.1%||100ml/100ltr)depending upon size of tree)||5|
|Cucumber||Downy mildew, powdery mildew||500||500||5|
|Cumin||Blight, powdery mildew||500||500||28|
|Tomato||Late blight, Early blight||500||500||3|
|Chilli||Fruit rot, Powdery mildew||500||500-750||5|
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet