AMRUTH ALESTRA LIQUID (BIO INSECTICIDE)
- Amruth Alestra Bio Insecticide: It is a biological insecticide, based on a selective strain of naturally occurring entomopathogenic fungus Verticillium lecanii.
- It contains spare and mycelia fragments of Verticillium lecanii, the spores of the fungus when comes in contact with the cuticle of the target pest insect it germinates and grows directly through the spiracle in the cuticle into the inner body of the host, by taking nutrients from the insect proliferates and colonizes the entire insect and thus drains the insect of nutrients and the infected insects dies.
- Verticillium infects the insect on contact and does not need to be consumed by the host to cause infection.
- Chemical Composition: (Verticillium lecanii) - 1x108 CFUs/ml/gm
- Foliar application & Wettable Powder
- Benefits: Alestra, effectively controls the economically important pests such as aphids, Jassids, white fly, leafhoppers, and mealybugs for wide range of crops.
- Alestra helps to maintain ecological balance.
- Helps to improve the soil health.
- Aphids, Jassids, white fly, Thrips, Aphids, Mites ,leafhoppers, and mealybugs for wide range of crops.
- Papaya, Grape, Guava , Custard apple , Sapota ( Chikoo ) , Chilies , Cotton , Sorghum ,Cereals , Millets , Pulses, Oilseeds, Fiber Crops , Sugar Crops , Forage Crops , Plantation crops , Vegetables, Fruits, Spices , Flowers , Medicinal crops , Aromatic Crops , Orchards and Ornamentals.
- Mix ALESTRA at the proportion of 2 to 3 ml per liter of water/ drip irrigation / FYM. Individual Plants 2ml / 2 grams / liter of water & apply directly into the soil.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet