NISARGA BIO FUNGICIDE POWDER
- This contains Trichoderma viride fungi which controls many plant diseases.
- T. viride produces antibiotic substances that kill several plant pathogens or suppresses their growth.
- It controls root/collar/ stem rot, damping off, wilt & blight diseases of many crops.
- It also releases plant growth promoting agents.
- Trichoderma viride 1.5% w.p / Trichoderma viride 5% L.F (Min. 2x106 CFU/ml for Liquid Based & min. 2x106 CFU /gm for Carrier Based).
- Vegetable crops, fruit crops, field crops, pulses and plantation crops.
- Multiplex Nisarga also effectively controls Ganoderma wilts in Arecanuts and Coconuts
- MODE OF ACTION - Multiplex Nisarga is a potential fungal bioagent. It can also suppress other pathogenic fungi by means of antibiosis (Suppression by means of secondary metabolites) and competition for nutrients. Nisarga Bio fungicide secretes Cellulase and Chitinase enzymes which destroy the cell wall of the disease-causing pathogenic fungi or bacteria resulting in suppression of pathogenic load.
- Foliar application: Dissolve @ 1ML or 3G of Multiplex Nisarga in one litre of water and spray on both sides of leaf during evening hours.
- Soil application: Mix @ 100 ml or 1 – 2KG of Multiplex Nisarga in 100KG of FYM or Multiplex Annapurna and broadcast on one acre.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet