- Profiler is a new combination fungicide containing Fluopicolide and Fosetyl for controlling Downy Mildew disease in Grapes. It provides longer duration control with its unique and new mode of action.
- Fluopicolide 4.44% + Fosetyl-Al 66.67% w/w WG (71.1 WG)
Features & BenefitsFEATURES
- Controls Dosease for Long-duration and extremely fast action on downy mildew fungus.
- Direct and indirect effect with stimulation of natural defence system and provides immunity to plants to fight with diseases
- Provides excellent protection for new leaves and hidden bunches.
- A new mode of action and controls already known resistant strains of other high risk chemistries hence minimum risk of resistance development.
- Excellent protection during the sensitive flowering stage.
- CROPS - Grapes.
- INSECTS AND DISEASES - Downy Mildew .
MODE OF ACTION
- Profiler has a complete systemic, contact and translaminar activity. Delocalisation of spectrin-like proteins from the cell periphery into the cytoplasm, this effect is very quick and has not been observed with other Oomycete fungicides.
- Profiler also Interacts with key steps of fungus life cycle.
- Has Strong and quick effect on zoospores which have curative and anti-sporulant activity.
- Profiler is recommended to be applied from 3 to 4 leaf stage after pruning or as soon as Downy Mildew symptoms are seen. It is best suitable option at most sensitive flowering stage and can be repeated 2 to 3 times in a season with 10 to 15 days interval depending upon disease severity.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet