TATA MASTER FUNGICIDE
- 72% WP is a unique fungicide formulation containing a mixture of the systemic fungicide.
Features & BenefitsFEATURES
- Master is a protective and curative fungicide.
- It has phytotonic effect on crop.
- Quick in action on targeted diseases, as it gets absorbed by roots, translocated to leaves and panicles.
- It is good for soil drenching.
- It is compatible with other fungicides, also shows synergistic activity for better disease management.
- DOSAGE - 300-500gm/acre or 30-50gm per pump.
|Tobacco (Nursery)||Damping off|
|Tobacco (Main Crop)||Leaf Bight, Black Shank|
|Mustard||White rust and and Alternaria blight|
|Black Pepper||Phytophthora foot rot|
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet