- MOXIMATE is a specialty fungicide best for controlling resistant fungal population. Moximate is effective against diseases caused by Phytophthora and other downy mildew fungi. It is best for controlling Downy mildew of Grapes, Late blight of Potato and Late blight of Tomato.
- Cymoxanil 8% + Mancozeb 64% WP
- Product with best known Kick back action with suitability for alteration of sprays.
- Inducing defense mechanism in plant by thickening of cell wall near infection site thus PREVENTING INVASION & SPREAD of disease.
- Best in controlling resistance population of Fungus.
Mode of Action
- It is mixture of two fungicides - Mancozeb and Cymoxanil. The partner mancozeb acts by its contact action. Other partner Cymoxanil has locally systemic activity inhibiting Sporulation in fungi.
|Crop||Pest||Formulation (gm/Ha)||Water L/Ha|
|Grapes||Downy Mildew||1500 -2000||500-1000|
|Citrus||Gummosis (Foot rot)||250 g/100 l of water+25g/l of water of linseed oil||10 l/Tree:50 ml linseed oil|
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet