CALDAN 50 SP INSECTICIDE
- Caldan is an insecticide of Nereistoxin analogue group, which gives effective control of insects through its contact, systemic and stomach action.
- Caldan S.P.controls all stages of insect e.g. eggs, larvae and adults.
- Caldan S.P. has the ability to control biting, chewing and sucking type of insects.
- Caldan S.P. is compatible with other commonly used insecticides and fungicides.
- Caldan S.P. is completely safe for human beings, animals, crops, natural enemies etc. and also to environment.
- Caldan S.P. is suitable insecticide for Integrated Pest Management (IPM).
|Rice||Leaf folder, Stem borer||400|
|Tomato||Leaf miner, whitefly||250-300|
|Brinjal*||Shoot and fruit borer, Jassid, Whitefly||250|
|Cabbage, Cauliflower||Diamond Back Moth (DBM)||400-500|
*Some of the varieties of brinjal have shown phytotoxicity to Caldan S.P. Hence before application in the field, test in a small plot.