BIGHAAT BRAND | TAPAS | MELON FLY LURE | BACTOCERA CUCURBITEA | PHEROMONE LURE
Melon Fly Lure
Control: Bactrocera Cucurbitae
Description:Host Crop: All Vegetables crops.
Melon Fruit fly is the most damaging pest of cucurbits and considered as an important obstacle for economic production of Cucumber , Bottle gourd, Bitter gourd, Sweet gourd, Snake gourd, Ridge gourd, Pointed gourd , Sponge gourd, Pumpkins ,Mask melon, Watermelon.
Adult Melon fruit flies are similar in size to a housefly, about 6-8 mm long. The body is light brown to a honey colour in appearance. There are several prominent bright yellow markings on the thorax (upper body) and a distinctive black 'T' pattern at the base of the abdomen (lower body). The wings are clear with a dark coastal vein and "melon seed" shaped spot at the tip.
MAT Technology - (Meal Annihilation Technique) It is the process of attraction, and trapping the insect those damages to fruit.
Per Acre Use: IPM /Maxplus trap with Melon fly lure at 15/ha for controlling.
- Economically Affordable, easy to install and manage.
- If used properly can detect low numbers of insects.
- Collect only Species Specific
- Non toxic.
- Can be used all season long.
- Pheromone Lures are species specific.
- Reduce the use of harmful pesticide and do organic farming and save the life.
- Pheromone used 99% pure.
- 100% Effective from other commercial product.
- Wooden lure size is (10 mm * 17 mm * 35 mm) in centre one whole for hanging option.
- Lure working for 60 days an active with 100% catches.
- Lure attract to fly 1.8 km and In farm 150 meter riddance .
- Lure can stay for one year without removing from packing.
- Lure packing in silver anti smell realizing pouch, with inside aluminium coated for gerent.
Precaution: Please use hand gloves / clean hand for handling lure
Suitable Trap for Melon fly Lure: IPM Trap or Maxplus Trap
Self life: 1 year