Matador® 120EC insecticide protects a wide range of crops from insect damage that can rob you of yield and quality.
Technical Name: Lambda-cyhalothrin
- Works on contact and is fast-acting
- Has activity on small larvae nymphs and adult stages of many insects
- Is effective against key pests in canola, such as flea beetles
- Alternate mode of action for broad-spectrum insect control including European corn borer in potatoes
- Registered for both ground and aerial application for most crops
Dosage: 2 ml/litre and 400 ml per Acre