OVAL INSECTICIDE ( ओवल कीटनाशक )
OVAL is a systemic insecticide based on active ingredient Acephate and is used for the control of Jassids & Bollworms of Cotton and Aphids of Safflower. OVAL is non-phytotoxic to the plant when recommended dosage are used.
Trade Name: OVAL
Common Name: Acephate
Formulation: 75% SP
- OVAL primarily controls sucking pests like Aphids, Jassids and Bollworms.
- OVAL treated crops are also protected from viral diseases, usually transmitted by sucking pests.
Mode of Action
- OVAL is a systemic insecticide used to control sucking and biting insects by direct contact or ingestion.
|CROP||PEST||DOSE (Per Ha)|
Available in 250 g, 500 g, 1 kg & 5 kg packs.
Atropinize the patient immediately and maintain by repeated doses of 2 to 4 mg at 5 to 10 minutes interval for hours together till symptoms continue.
Administer 1 to 2 mg of 2 PAM dissolved in 10 cc distilled water and inject intravenously (slowly taking 10 to 15 minutes).
- Use face mask, eye shield, overalls during handling.
- Wash hands, face and other contaminated body parts with soap and water after handling.
- If eyes are contaminated then wash with plenty of fresh water.
- Keep away from foodstuffs and animal feed.