DHANUKA ZEROX FUNGICIDE
Technical Content: Propiconazole 25% EC
- Zerox is a systemic fungicide of Triazole group with a broad range of activity.
- Zerox has both, curative and protective action, hence controls the plant diseases very effectively.
- Zerox has a long residual effect, hence gives control of diseases for a longer period.
- Zerox application in rice prevents the black dirty grains.
- Zerox application makes the crop healthy and gives higher yield.
|Crop||Diseases||Dose (ml/acre)||Time of Application|
|Wheat||Karnal Bunt, Brown rust, Black rust, Yellow rust||200||First spray at the initiation of infestation and subsequent spray after 7 to 10 days of the first spray or as and when required|
|Rice||Sheath blight, Black dirty Grains||200|
|Groundnut||Tikka disease, Rust||200|
|Banana||Sigatoka leaf spots||200|