Technical Name: Fluopicolide 4.44% + Fosetyl-Al 66.67% w/w WG (71.1 WG)
Profiler is a new combination fungicide containing Fluopicolide and Fosetyl for controlling Downy Mildew disease in Grapes. It provides longer duration control with its unique and new mode of action.
Profiler has a complete systemic, contact and translaminar activity. Delocalisation of spectrin-like proteins from the cell periphery into the cytoplasm. This effect is very quick and has not been observed with other Oomycete fungicides.
Interacts with key steps of fungus life cycle.
Strong and quick effect on zoospores having curative and anti-sporulant activity.
- Long-duration disease control and extremely fast action on downy mildew fungus.
- Direct and indirect effect with stimulation of natural defence system and provides immunity to plants to fight with diseases
- Provides excellent protection of new leaves and hidden bunches.
- A new mode of action and controls already known resistant strains of other high risk chemistries hence minimum risk of resistance development.
- Outstanding protection during the sensitive flowering stage.
Profiler is recommended to be applied from 3 to 4 leaf stage after pruning or as soon as Downy Mildew symptoms are seen. It is best suitable option at most sensitive flowering stage and can be repeated 2 to 3 times in a season with 10 to 15 days interval depending upon disease severity.
Dosage: 3-5 gm/litre
Application: 1 kg/acre