- Kemcron is a broad spectrum insecticide.
- It provides unique translaminar and contact action to control insects which generally hide under lower surface of leaves.
- Kemcron Insecticide has excellent translaminar action
- Fast knock down action with long lasting residual activity.
- Being broad spectrum it controls all sucking pests and foliar feeding larvae.
- Kemcron exhibits ovicidal cum adulticidal actions.
- It has a fast knock down action with long lasting residual activity.
- It is a cost-effective solution for control of thrips, sucking pests and lepidopteron pests
Technical Name: Profenophos 50 % EC
Mode Of Action: Contact and Stomach action
Target Crops: Bollworm, Jassids, Aphids, Thrips, Whiteflies, Semilooper, Soyabean semi looper, Girdle beetle.
Target pests: Red Spider Mites, Pink Mites, Tea Mosquito Bug, Looper caterpillar, Thrips, Jassids, Bollworm, Aphids, White flies.
Dosage: 1.5-2 ml/liter of water
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet