- Merger is a Contact, Systemic Fungicide which belongs to other triazole & EBDC chemistry.
- This is one shot ( Rambaan) fungicide for the control of all types of blast, brown leaf spot and grain discoloration diseases. It is developed by Indofil™ Research and Development team.
Tricyclazole 18 % + Mancozeb 62 % WP
- A unique combination fungicide- Broad spectrum fungicide, very effective against blast, anthracnose diseases and also controls large no. of diseases (with its multisite action), caused by advance fungi and other group of fungi infecting many crops.
- Best for blast control of rice and in addition prevents grain discoloration also.
- Disease resistance management - It can be used repeatedly, without any danger of resistance development, for many of years.
- Provides Nutrition - In addition to disease control, it provides manganese and zinc to crop, there by keeps plants green and healthy.
- Environmentally safe - It is quite safe to natural enemies and environment. Thus part of Integrated Disease Management.
- Increases the quality - it Improves grain yield, results in superior grain quality, which are heavier, shiny and upon milling gives highest recovery of full size grains.
Mode of Action
- It is unique combination of systemic and contact fungicide. Its systemic part is Tricyclazole which is a specialty systemic fungicide which is a protectant fungicide that prevents the fungus from penetrating the plant & the other partner is mancozeb which is a contact broad-spectrum fungicide with protective action & which inactivates the sulphahydral (SH) groups in enzymes of fungi.
|Crop||Insect/Pest||Formulation gm /ha||Water / ha (lts)|
|Paddy||Brown Spot (Helminthosporium oryzea), Blast (Pyricularia oryzea), Grain Disoloration (Helminthosporium, Rhizoctonia, Pryicularia, Alternaria)||1000-1250||500|
|Chilli||Cercospora Leaf Spot , Alternaria Leaf Spot , Fruit Rot||1250||500|
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet