- Antracol fungicide contains Propineb, a contact fungicide with broad spectrum activity against various diseases of rice, chilli, grapes, potato and other vegetables and fruits.
- Propineb is a polymeric zinc-containing Di thiocarbamate.
- Due to the release of zinc, the application of antracol results in greening effect on the crop and subsequent improvement in quality of produce.
Features & BenefitsFEATURES
- Antracol has broad spectrum of activity
- Both contact and preventive action.
- As a result of its multi-site complex mode of action, Antracol is particularly suited for use in spraying programs to combat and prevent the selection of resistant population of fungal pathogen.
- Superior formulation: fine particle size, better suspension in water.
- Rainfastness leading to better efficacy
- Availability of zinc – positive effect on crop as a whole and improves immunity of plants resulting in higher yields and improvement in quality.
- Safety: Being extremely low in toxicity Antracol is ideally suited for IPM programs.
- MODE OF ACTION - Propineb interferes at different locations in the metabolism of the fungi; on several points of the respiration chain, in the metabolism of carbohydrates and proteins, in the cell membranes. This multi-site mode of action of Propineb prevents development of resistance in the fungi.
- Fungicide Resistance Action Committee (FRAC) Classification No.M 3.
|Crop||Target Diseases||Dosage/Acre Formulation (gm)||Dilution in water (L)/Acre||Waiting Period (PHI) in days|
|Apple||Scab||600 gm||200 lit||30 days|
|Pomegranate||Leaf and Fruit Spots||600 gm||200 lit||10 days|
|Potato||Early and Late Blight||600 gm||200 lit||15 days|
|Chilli||Die Back||1000 gm||200 lit||10 days|
|Tomato||Buck Eye Rot||600 gm||200 lit||10 days|
|Grapes||Downy Mildew||600 gm||200 lit||40 days|
|Rice||Brown Leaf Spot,Narrow Leaf Spot||600-800 gm||200 lit||27 days|
|Cotton||Alternaria leaf Spot||500-600 gm||200 lit||27 days|
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet