Starthene is a 75% SP formulation of acephate, a versatile organophosphate insecticide with both contact and systemic action.
- It is particularly effective on severe infestations of sucking and chewing insects of tobacco, sugarcane, cotton, vegetables, fruits and cereals.
- Starthene do not harm beneficial insects. It has low toxicity to mammals.
Technical Name : Acephate 75% SP
- Starthene is broad spectrum insecticide it as control over all caterpillar pests.
- It has a quick knockdown action & It exhibits ovicidal action.
- It remains effective for longer duration and therefore gives protection for a longer time.
- Highly economical as it as long time effect.
Mode of Action : Contact and Stomach action
Major Crops : Cotton, Paddy, Vegetables
Target Pests : Aphids, Jassids, Mealy bug, BPH, GLH, Stem borer, Leaf folder, Bollworm
Dosage: 1.75-2.5ml/liter of water