CRYSTAL TILT FUNGICIDE
Technical Name: Propiconazole 25 % EC
- Tilt 250 EC It's a broad-spectrum systemic foliar fungicide for the control of a wide range of leaf and stem diseases in cereals.
- Propiconazole is absorbed by the assimilating parts of the plant, the majority within one hour.
- It is transported acropetally (upwards) in the xylem. This systemic translocation contributes to good distribution of the active ingredient within the plant tissue and prevents it from being washed off.
- Propiconazole acts on the fungal pathogen inside the plant at the stage of first haustoria formation.
- Tilt 250 EC has curative and eradicative activity gives the product high flexibility.
- Best results are achieved if the product is applied when the disease is active but still in the early stage of development.
Diseases controlled: Karnal Bunt, Leaf Rust, Stem Rust, Stripe rust, Sheath Blight, Early leaf spot, Late leaf spot, Blister blight.
Crops: Wheat, Paddy, Ground nut, Tea, Soybean & Cotton.
Dosage: 1 ml/ltr of Water