Technical Name: Propineb 70 % WP
- Aniki belongs to Dithiacarbamate fungicide with proven action.
- It is recommended on Mango, Grape and Tomato crops for control of important diseases.
- It also contains zinc in easily available form which contributes to improvement in yield and quality of the crops.
Mode of Action: Broad spectrum Contact fungicide with preventive action.
Features and USP:
- It is ideal fungicide for Integrated disease management and Integrated resistance management practices.
- It has low toxicity to human beings and safe for environment.
- It has better rain fastening ability hence better efficacy under adverse environment conditions.
|Recommended Crop||Recommended Pest / Disease||Per Acre||Waiting period|
|Dosage Formulation||Dilution in water in ltr.|
|Apple||Scab||3gm/liter of water||as per crop requirement||30|
|Pomegranate||Leaf And Fruit Spots||3gm/liter of water||as per crop requirement||10|
|Potato||Early & Late Blight||3gm/liter of water||as per crop requirement||15|
|Chillies||Dieback||3gm/liter of water||as per crop requirement||10|
|Grapes||Downy Mildew||3gm/liter of water||as per crop requirement||40|
|Tomato||Buck eye rot||3gm/liter of water||as per crop requirement||10|
|Rice||Brown leaf spot (Helminthosporium oryzae)||600-800||200||-|
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet