CLINCHER HERBICIDE ( क्लिंचर शाकनाशी )
- Clincher® a systemic post-emergence herbicide for the control of grassy weeds in direct seeded rice.
- Clincher® can be used with fields that are partially flooded or drained provided weeds are exposed to spray; thus provides flexibility for various water management practices.
- It has wide window of application, low potential for drift issues to neighboring broadleaf crops.
- It is not persistent in the environment.
- Clincher® has the active ingredient, cyhalofop-butyl that belongs to the aryloxyphenoxy propionate group of compounds.
- It is very safe to rice crop owing to selectivity offered by differential metabolism of the cyhalofop-butyl by rice and target weeds
Crops Treated with Goal:
How does it work:
- Clincher® controls target weeds by acting as a fatty acid synthesis inhibitor (inhibits that enzyme Acetyl CoA carboxylase) in weed plants.