SV4051AC CAULIFLOWER SEEDS
Early harvest with attractive curd
♦ Plant Type : Semi Erect
♦ Curd Colour : White
♦ Average Curd Weight : 600 to 900 g
♦ Self Covering Ability : Good
♦ Maturity : 60-65 DAT
- SV4051AC is semi erect type early maturity tropical Cauliflower.
- Its is performing well in hot conditions of east, North and Central India.
- Its white, compact curd fetches comparatively better price than competition.
- SV4051AC is known for early harvest with attractive curd quality.
Tips for Growing Cauliflower
- Soil : Well drained medium loam and /or sandy loam soils are suitable.
- Sowing time : As per the regional practices and timings.
- Optimum temp. for germination : 25 - 300C
- Transplanting : 25-30 days after sowing.
- Spacing : Row to Row : 60 cm, Plant to Plant : 45 cm
- Seed rate : 100 - 120 gm / acre.
Preparation of Main field :
- Deep ploughing and harrowing.
- Add well decomposed FYM 7-8 tones per acre followed by harrowing to mix in the soil thoroughly.
- Open the ridges and furrow set required spacing.
- Apply basal dose of chemical fertilizer before transplanting.
- Irrigate the field one day before transplanting, make a hole at a required spacing to plant seedling .
- Transplanting should be done late afternoon, after transplanting light irrigation should be given for better and quick establishment.
Chemical Fertilizer : Fertilizer requirement varies with soil fertility
• First dose 6 - 8 days after transplanting : 50:50:60 NPK kg / acre
• Second dose 20 - 25 days after first application : 25:50:60 NPK kg / acre
• Third application 20 - 25 days after second application : 25:00:00 NPK kg / acre
• Boron & Molybdenum should be sprayed at curd initiation stage
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet